Mommy Makeover Must-Haves Recovery Kit: Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation
Many patients don't realize that there is a lot you can do to minimize swelling, scars and constipation after surgery.
Over the years we have found that these particular products are incredibly helpful to our patients during their recovery but not many people know about them. So we have lovingly packaged everything you'll need to recover from your Mommy Makeover (Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation) together in one special box.
You can buy each item separately here on our website but the price of the kit is less expensive and includes free shipping.
This Mommy Makeover Breast Augmentation Recovery Kit includes everything in the Tummy Tuck Recovery Kit plus the Breast Augmentation Silicone Strips and a Post-Surgical Bra:
- Uni-Sex Post-Op Recovery Binder for Swelling Not many plastic surgeons provide more than one of these and they are notoriously difficult to find. You'll appreciate the extra post-surgical binder because you won't be feeling much like doing laundry.
- Breast Augmentation Silicone Strips for Scar Management These silicone strips put constant pressure on your incision site which really does help improve the way your scar will look. They are clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new.
- A super-soft surgery recovery bra Again, not many plastic surgeons provide these and you'll be wearing it night and day for the first week at least.
- ProBiotic 8 Medical Probiotics The proactive way to alleviate post-op side effects of antibiotics and pain medication (like constipation, diarrhea and yeast infections).
- Clinical Support for Surgery Vitamins These medical-grade vitamins contain what you need and nothing that interferes with your safety during surgery.
- Your very own printed copy of "The Plastic Surgery Planner" 40-pages of everything you need to know to make your tummy tuck recovery speedier and more pleasant.
Note: This kit is for a tummy tuck with a straight breast augmentation. If you are having a tummy tuck with a breast lift, breast reduction or peri-areolar breast lift, you'll want to choose a different kit to make sure you have the correct silicone shapes for your breast procedure.